The Ministry for Health & Well-being members and Jan held an anti-bullying assembly for Key Stage 2 pupils.
We were really interested in everybody's thoughts and comments.
Bullying is often brought up by pupils with School Government Ministers and Class Reps.
We are all agreed that we will not accept bullying at Windsor Clive.
The assembly reminded us:
- Bullying is someone hurting you or making you feel upset regularly. It is intentional and deliberate and usually unprovoked.
- Bullying is never your fault.
- If you are being bullied you should tell someone who will help you.
- If you see someone being bullied or know that it is happening you should tell someone who can help.
- Don't back up bullies because you are afraid that they will be mean to you. This just gives bullies more power.
People who can help you are your friends, your family, teachers and teaching assistants, School Government members, Jan or anyone else you know and trust.